The 1st SAGEX scientific school was held at DESY from 22 – 26 July 2019, and a full set of video-recordings of the lectures is now available on the SAGEX YouTube channel.
The first SAGEX scientific school is taking place at DESY this week. Video recordings of the lectures will be available in future, and the topics taught are:
- An introduction to scattering amplitudes (Johannes Henn)
- Holography and integrability (Gleb Arutyunov)
- Loop-level technologies (David Kosower)
- String amplitudes (Oliver Schlotterer)
- Mathematical structure of Feynman integrals (Claude Duhr)
For more details, please see the school webpage.
The first SAGEX training school on gauge and string theory will take place at DESY from 22-26 July 2019. This exciting school will have a special emphasis on scattering amplitudes in gauge and string theories, and is primarily aimed at early-stage researchers and advanced masters students. The intention is to bridge the gap between textbook material and the forefront of current research.
The confirmed lecturers and topics are:
- Johannes Henn (MPP Munich): Introduction to Scattering Amplitudes
- David Kosower (IPhT Saclay): Loop-level Technologies
- Claude Duhr (CERN & UCL Louvain): Mathematical Structure of Feynman Integrals
- Oliver Schlotterer (Uppsala University): String Amplitudes
- Gleb Arutyunov (University of Hamburg): Holography and Integrability
The school is open to non-SAGEX students, and is free of charge to attend. (Participants must pay for their own travel, accommodation and subsistence costs). Register for the school on the event website to secure a place.