The 1st SAGEX scientific school was held at DESY from 22 – 26 July 2019, and a full set of video-recordings of the lectures is now available on the SAGEX YouTube channel.
The first SAGEX scientific school is taking place at DESY this week. Video recordings of the lectures will be available in future, and the topics taught are:
- An introduction to scattering amplitudes (Johannes Henn)
- Holography and integrability (Gleb Arutyunov)
- Loop-level technologies (David Kosower)
- String amplitudes (Oliver Schlotterer)
- Mathematical structure of Feynman integrals (Claude Duhr)
For more details, please see the school webpage.